Overview Of Our Chiropractic Services
At Chiropractic Healthcare Center, we are a Dallas Chiropractor team dedicated to helping our patients become free of pain and illness in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. We take a “whole body” approach, looking beyond your symptoms to determine the underlying causes of your injury and pain. Though we will take swift measures to alleviate your current suffering, we will also work with you to optimize your overall health, so that you minimize the risk of injury in the future. In addition to treating your immediate discomfort, we will:
- Help you implement an exercise regimen that reduces risk of future injury
- Work with you to make dietary changes that will improve your physical and emotional well-being
8 CONVENIENT LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT THE DALLAS-FORT WORTH AREA
We offer a broad range of chiropractic services to our patients, including:
- Techniques and strategies for gentle pain relief—We will help you alleviate your current suffering without making it worse
- Rehabilitation—Our staff will employ exercises to improve balance, strength, flexibility, endurance and coordination, and can help you improve performance of specific tasks
- Diagnostics—We use a wide array of diagnostic tools, including x-rays, MRIs, and CT Scans
- Chiropractic treatment of work-related injuries, including traumatic and repetitive motion injuries
- Chiropractic care after a whiplash injury, including gentle massage and spinal manipulation
- Chiropractic treatment when you have joint injuries, including shoulder, elbow, hip and knee ailments
- Treatment of shoulder, neck and back pain, including soft-tissue, connective tissue and joint discomfort
- Chiropractic treatment of soft-tissue injury, from muscle pulls and sprains to tendon or ligament injury
- Chiropractic treatment of musculor-skeletal complaints, from arthritis to tendonitis or carpal tunnel syndrome
- Chiropractic care after a sports injury, such as tennis elbow, rotator cuff injury or back spasms
- Chiropractic treatment of headaches, including migraines
Because of our extensive diagnostic experience, we can often quickly determine what’s wrong with you, even if you have no idea how you got hurt.
We will work closely with your attorney to maximize your chances of recovery after a personal injury, and we are happy to be your liaison with any insurance provider.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Call our Dallas chiropractor headquarters at 214-643-8188 or contact us online to arrange a visit and FREE consultation at one of our 8 locations across Dallas-Fort Worth. Appointments are available during week days, evenings, and Saturdays. We will also provide transportation to our offices, if necessary.