Find out if we accept your insurance with our free insurance check.
8 CONVENIENT AUTO INJURY CLINICS IN THE DALLAS-FORT WORTH AREA
A specialized Dallas chiropractor offering a broad range of chiropractic services to our patients, including:
- Techniques and strategies for gentle pain relief—We will help you alleviate your current suffering without making it worse
- Rehabilitation—Our staff will employ exercises to improve balance, strength, flexibility, endurance and coordination, and can help you improve performance of specific tasks
- Diagnostics—We use a wide array of diagnostic tools, including x-rays, MRIs, and CT Scans
- Chiropractic treatment of work-related injuries, including traumatic and repetitive motion injuries
- Chiropractic care after a whiplash injury, including gentle massage and spinal manipulation
- Chiropractic treatment when you have joint injuries, including shoulder, elbow, hip and knee ailments
- Treatment of shoulder, neck and back pain, including soft-tissue, connective tissue and joint discomfort
- Chiropractic treatment of soft-tissue injury, from muscle pulls and sprains to tendon or ligament injury
- Chiropractic treatment of musculor-skeletal complaints, from arthritis to tendonitis or carpal tunnel syndrome
- Chiropractic care after a sports injury, such as tennis elbow, rotator cuff injury or back spasms
- Chiropractic treatment of headaches, including migraines
Because of our extensive diagnostic experience, we can often quickly determine what’s wrong with you, even if you have no idea how you got hurt.
We will work closely with your attorney to maximize your chances of recovery after a personal injury, and we are happy to be your liaison with any insurance provider.